How much does it cost to live in Northwood Community?
Community members decide whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Each Member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time deposit. For more information, contact Neona Nicholl, at The Dwelling Place Property Management, at 406.721.1596.
- Lot rent is currently $265 per month.
- Before the homeowners bought Northwood Community, we had monthly rent increases almost every year. We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Northwood Community charges new Members a non-refundable $25 application fee for each adult in the household. Find out more about the application process here.